Thursday, December 11, 2008

When I Change, The World Changes

I've to say that I've been impressed with this film!! Really I loved it a lot, and I can't believe that I loved an Indian movie to that extend!!!

That little boy reminds me with one of my best ever friends. And those young kids remind me with my community ;)

Watch it carefully here:


Did u noticed the boy?! The look is his eyes?!
Did u noticed people's action towards the tree at the beginning?!
Did u noticed their actions towards each one another?!
Did u noticed that man who left his wife and kid in his car and joined the others?!
Did u noticed the police officers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did u noticed when did the sun faded away?!!
Did u noticed when did it raised again?!!!!
Did u noticed .... ?!!!

If this situation was real, and u was there, who will u be?!!!!!!!!

وَضَرَبَ اللّهُ مَثَلاً رَّجُلَيْنِ أَحَدُهُمَا أَبْكَمُ لاَ يَقْدِرُ عَلَىَ شَيْءٍ وَهُوَ كَلٌّ عَلَى مَوْلاهُ أَيْنَمَا يُوَجِّههُّ لاَ يَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي هُوَ وَمَن يَأْمُرُ بِالْعَدْلِ وَهُوَ عَلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

No comments: