Friday, April 22, 2011

Favorite Movies Quotes (4)

The Pursuit of Happiness

Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right? You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Christopher Gardner

Hey dad, you wanna hear something funny? There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said "Do you need help?" and the man said "God will save me". Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said "God will save me", then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, "God, why didn't you save me?" and God said "I sent you two boats, you dummy!". Christopher


********
Dinosaur

Some things start out big, and some things start out small, very small. But sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all. Plio

Aladar: We're not meant to survive.
Baylene: Oh, yes we were! We're HERE, aren't we? And how DARE you waste that good fortune by simply giving up? Shame on you. Shame on you! SHAME on you! The worst of it is, you allowed an old fool like me to believe I was needed... that I still had a purpose... and do you know what? You were right. And I'm going to go on believing it. And I, for one, am not going to die here!

None of knows what changes, big or small, lie ahead. One thing is certain - our journey's not over. We can only hope that in some small way our time here will be remembered. Plio

*********
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Everything happens for a reason. Klaus Baudelaire


There's always something. Violet Baudelaire

No comments: