Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shabah Ba3d 2awy!!!!!



Yesterday me and my friend Sandy went with Qafelet Resala to El-3ayatt village. It was a too long day, full with too much unforgettable scenes.

I'll tell you just one scene here. While we (me and Sandy) ware sitting witting for the packages to be ready for distributions on people in need, the other girls who ware with us start saying to us: "You both look like each others!! You look like being sisters, not just friends!!"

You know, lately when I showed my Mom my photos with my friends, she said: "What's this?!!! You all like each others!!!!"

I liked thier speach toooooooooooooooo much, and I wished to say:
"Yeah! You have no idea about our secret :-> ... We are in deed true sisters ... In Allah ... That's why we look like each others .. That's our secret :)"

I feel it's a very good sign. I feel that Allah has put in us all a common theme, that any one can notice it easly.

Thank you Allah for this blessing,
Thank you Allah for making me with you all my sisters,
Love You fe Allah :X

4 comments:

Muslim S/W Engineer said...

Yeaaah ya yasso

begad dah agmal e7sas..

lamma el arwa7 betetfe2 bet7sy en ash7'as taw2am ma3 enohom mesh shabah ba3d khales

Rabena Yega3lkom we yeg3alna gamee3an men man yazlohom Allah bezloh, yawm la zel ella zelloh

Yasmen Refaat said...

Ameeeeeeeeen ya Aya ya R., e7na koooooooolena, bgad ana mustabeshera 5eer gedan belkalm da :X

Rabina yegma3na sawa fe el Ganna, zay ma gama3na sawa fe el donyaa

Love u ya Aya ya R. :D

Sandosa said...

keda ya siku :(, e7na msh etfa2na en da yfdal ser 3ashan mand7sedsh. bas bgaad ana elly far7ana awyyyyyyyyyyyy enhom 2alo keda w da ma3na fe3lan enena bn7eb ba3d bgad.
Love u Yasso, and love u all life girls.

Yasmen Refaat said...

:"> e7m
besara7a ma2dertish 2amsik nafsy, we enty 3arfany fe el7agat de laaaaazem assaya7 :D B-)

ana elle bgad ba7ebik 2awy ya Sandostiiii :X:X:X

we rabina yekremik 3ala el yum el gamil da :-*

we yaaaaaaa rab nefadl koooooooolenaa sawa dyman fe el donya, till infinity and beyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooond