Friday, November 14, 2008

ACM National Contest 2008 Movie

This video was detected to ACM National Contest, that was held in Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University, at Sat. 8th, Nov., 2008.

This was the 7th ACM National contest in Egypt. And the 3rd organized by FCI-Life Community... My community :)

It was another precious day for us all , Al7amdu Le Allah. As it passed successfully with the blessings of Allah.

This video is the 3rd one made by my friend Walaa Ibrahim and me. It was a quit long time since we'd did a movie together ;)
Anyway, enjoy :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

what about the closing one ?? will you plz send it too :)

Sara said...

they're both ( the movies ) great .. ma shaa Allah .. I hope to attend the opening movie of our organization .. and it will be made by you also but may be with a real movies cameras and some yasmin-programmed graphics ;)

Yasmen Refaat said...

WoooooW!!
what's embarrassing:"> ... and inspiring too 8->

If I'll be alive at that time, I promise to make it iSA. And idea-copy-rights is reserved for u of course ;)

And that's all cuz ur wishes r my commands :X .. and for sure it maybe the first one inspired from u sMiLoL

Love u :x

p.s.: balaaaaaaaash tasye7 we nafsana.. mashy?! :-w

Ayoy said...

eaaaaaaaaah daaaaaaa, la7za tare7'yaaaaaaaaaa yashdad 3aliha el 3alm :
And that's all cuz ur wishes r my commands :X

I can't believe my eyes, yazzmen & Smilllllo :D

Yasmen Refaat said...

/:) etla3y menha ya Aya ya Sami ya Heseeeeeen .. 5aleyha te3mer ... de yadooob metlassamaa

balaaaaaash nafsana 2olnaa

Muslim S/W Engineer said...

eh dah eh dah, el 7abayb kolohom hena :D :D

Anyway, Yassoz, really you make a great team with welloz :D

Ansa7kom te3mloh sherket YassWell Inc. for artistic production :P

Love you Yasso,
And thanks for the Movie ;) .. el blog nawar :D

Yasmen Refaat said...

mmmm... talabatu ketreet ya LiferzZzZz /:)

ok, akeed mush ha2ol la2a.. bass kolo be tamanoo :-> O:-)

ya Aya ya R. el blog menawar b as7abo .. we as7ab es7abo bardoo :D

GWE ya Ayuyiii, welcome anytime my love :X