Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I've Missed The Rain!!!

People would usually miss the train.. Miss the bus.. Miss the appointment.. But, me... Oh me!!
I've missed the RAIN!!!! :'( :'(
It has rained where I live, but it didn't where I work!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the streets so wet. 

For the whole last five years, I've been arguing with everyone, and saying "Oh, come on! It's not that far, anyway!!". OK, now I admit it.. It's a far distance.. A loooooong distance!!

How strange! Sobhan Allah!! Today, I was looking at the sky from my office's windows; and it was so clear, and very sunny! And I wondered, "When would it rain!".. 


And the strangest, is that deep down, somehow, I was expecting that! I expected to miss the rain.. And that is not a good sign.. Not good at all!.. Cause lately almost all my expectations became a truth.. And they weren't happy ones!

Now, all what I can do is to keep praying for rain...
How yearning am I for rain...

2 comments:

Muslim S/W Engineer said...

يا ترى باشوف المنطر ده كل يوم فيين ؟؟؟

:P :)

Don't worry, may Allah bless us with Rains, I'm always worried about the flooded streets and traffic jam happens when it rains, but I really love rain .. it's a bless from Allah subhanh wa ta'alah.

And making Do'aa during rains is one of times that Do'aa is accepted..

May Allah bless us with Rain, and accepted Do'aa..

Yasmen Refaat said...

This photo taken at the same day!!

& yes, that's why I'm missing rain :(
Thanks to Allah anyway!