Monday, May 19, 2008

Chocolate Qoutes :D

You know? I wished to write about my love of chocolate since a very long time ago. I just didn’t know what to write!! Till I found those quotes :D ... Aren’t they brilliant 8-> ?

- "Life is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump in Forrest Gump

- "If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you." Marquise de Sévigné

- "Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power. It is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits." Baron Justus von Liebig

- "Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies." John Q. Tullius

- "Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!" Author Unknown

- "There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate and chocolate truffles." Author Unknown

- “Chocolate is my best friend in sophisticated times. The 5th of May is my Chocolate Day :D. I’d give it all up for sitting in our balcony with a fine chocolate bar and the open night sky, and get lost in my thoughts” Yasmen Refaat of course ;)

8 comments:

Ayoy said...

الصوره فظييييييعه اووووووي و كلامك عن الشيكولاته اثر في نفسيتي اووووي
البوست ده جاي عليكي بخساره :d

Yasmen Refaat said...

!!!جاي عليكي بخساره
يعني ايه!!؟؟؟

Ayoy said...

انك هتعزميني بقي :d

Yasmen Refaat said...

ah, well, i c u didn't get the point of the post yet :-?

bass 3eeeeeeeb 3aleky lama "enty" te2oly keda le wa7da "zay" [-(
3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb

Ayoy said...

دا كان العشم برضه :D

Yasmen Refaat said...

عشم "تيييييييت" في الجنة
=)) =))

Muslim2Proud said...

Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
2e7kele 2e7kele 3al chocolate wallahi ye2alefo 2ash3ar 3an el chocolate mahma 3amlo mesh 7ay2daro yewsefo el she3or fahmane ya yazmen tab3an :D

Yasmen Refaat said...

Yaaa ya Laila ;;) tab3an fahmky ;)
el chocolate de el elnss ele 3andohum masha3er murhafa (just like u & me:D )

For me, 2awel ma2ret el quotes de, kont 7assa eny fe3lan mmken a3mel ketab be7alu essmu "Yasmen's Chocolate Quotes" .. for sure hay7a2a2 2a3la nesbet mabe3at fe el 3alam kollo :->