Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life Is Beautiful


Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day

When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
”My Purpose is to …… today” !!

Live with 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.

And the 3 F’s: Faith, Family, Friends.

Spend more time with People over the age of 70 and under the age of Six

Dream more while you are awake

Try to make at least three people smile each day

Realize that life is School and you are here to learn, and pass your tests.

Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class

Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good

Life is so short to waste time hating anyone

3 comments:

Ayoy said...

veeeeeeeeery nice post ;)
it touched my heart :) gazaki Allahu khayran

Yasmen Refaat said...

Gazana wa eyaky iSA

But, you know?! I've missed ur comments here :( ... I've missed u ya mosibaa :(

Love u :X

Ayoy said...

me tooooooooo missed you darlolty 2aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;;)