Monday, April 28, 2008

Love For Allah's Sake Only


If Allah loves someone He calls angel Jibreel and says: “I love so-and-so, so you love him. Jibreel loves him, and calls the other angels in Heaven to love that person. They love him, then his love will be made upon earth, and he becomes loved.

People do things for the sake of seeking out love from other humans. All the love you need is found in obeying Allah. Do actions sincerely to win Allah's love, and love will be yours!

O Allah, make my love for You the most beloved thing to me, and my fear for You the most fearful thing to me, and remove from me all worldly needs and wants by instilling a passion for meeting You, and when You have given the people of the world the pleasures of their world, make the coolness of my eyes (pleasure) in worshipping You.

No comments: