Saturday, January 3, 2009

Empty World!!



Can’t stop this thinking
I went out for a walk last night
Do people really think that it’s right
Oh how they lie!!

And I don’t see myself with everybody else like you
Cause somehow things just don’t seem right

We’re living in an empty world,
Something that you’re used to

You people know how I feel
We’re living in a dream that seems real
Living life with such an appeal
We never seek the truth

And my heart it breaks in two
If you people only knew
I just fear that we’ve crucified ourselves
And the trend setters only get worse

I can’t take any more of this curse
We’re living this life to get burned
We’ll never learn
Some things must be earned

And I don’t see myself with everybody else like you
Cause somehow things just don’t seem right

We’re living in an empty world,
Something that you’re used to

Time pass, the casket is coming in fast
Just a year before a year ago I was sleeping in class
And I never paid attention to these hours of glass
And now it’s painfully so clear to me each hour that passes
As I scratch and scrounging for this minimum cash
I’m getting older growing colder
Find it harder to laugh
Find it harder to smile
It’s been a while since last
And I know I’m reaping what I’ve sewn for deeds in the past
And I know I couldn’t see past all the wealth I amassed
And I know I never thanked you for these blessings you cast
And I know I never thought of you when good times were vast
I was stupid and I’m sorry
If I could I’d go back

And now they tell me you’re the one to see when feeling like trash
And my heart and soul keep hurting more each breath that I gasp
So now I come to you
I’m stumbling and humbully ask
Lord, God help me cause I’m loosing my grasp
I need help

This life, this life used to make me smile
Now I see all the pain it hides
No I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe


Song for: The Sound Of Reason
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Yasmen Refaat said...

Islam! :)