Friday, March 28, 2014

I Wish...

I wish I could write what's in my mind.
I wish I could get rid of the load on my shoulders.
I wish I could meet again that naive girl I used to be.
I wish I could see the world as clear and beautiful as I used to.
I wish I could get the same thrilling and sweet feeling I used to have every time I listen to "A Whole New World"
I wish I could photograph pointless and by-luck photos of the small important things in my day.
I wish I could forgive myself for my mistakes.
I wish I could write what's in my mind.
I wish I could get rid of the load on my shoulder.
I wish I could take more photos of important things in my life.
I wish I could be really happy as I used to be some time ago.
I wish I could really forgive people betrayed me.
I wish I could write what's in my mind.
I wish I could have the same feeling I used to have when I listen to the Outlandish in the past.
I wish I could find a shore for a while.
I wish my coffee cup never gets empty.
I really really wish to write what's in my mind.



 

No comments: