Friday, February 11, 2011

Revolution In Egypt!!! (6)

WE WON! 

February, 11,  2011
The day with no word to describe..
The day Egypt won

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.".. 
WE WON.. WE WON.. WE WOOOOOOOONNN!!!



Thank You Allah..

************
I'm Your Hope



You are the hope for our globe

Don't give up nor despair
There's nothing you can't repair

You can change this world to a better world
With your souls, with your souls

Do not harm me, I am your truth
Do not kill me, for I'm your youth

I am your hope, I am your truth
I'm your faith, I'm your youth

بالقول والعمل ، أنتم الأمل
(With words and action, You are the hope)

سلمهم يارب، سلمهم يارب
(Grant them peace Oh Lord, grant them peace Oh Lord)

بالعلم والقلم ، يدفع الألم
(Through knowledge and the might of the pen, Pain will be pushed aside)

لا تنسني أنا ضميرك ، لا تؤذني أنا شبابك
(Don't forget me for I'm your conscience, Don't harm me I'm your youth)

Composed and produced by: Sami Yusuf
Lyrics by: Dr. Walid A. Fitaihi

No comments: